Greenwich Rail Line Ticketing information
Latest Ticketing News
The ticketing arrangements for the period of disruption during the London Bridge have been announced. At a recent Stakeholder Forum they were described as good for all parties, although not quite as comprehensive as GLUG and the Greenwich Society were seeking.
The following Underground routes can be used without being charged through the re-building:
- Jubliee Line between London Bridge and Waterloo/Southwark
- Jubilee/Bakerloo/Northern Lines between London Bridge and Charing Cross
- District/Circle Line between Cannon Street and Embankment
- Northern Line between London Bridge and Elephant & Castle
The following bus services can be used without charge through the rebuilding:
- 381/RV1 between London Bridge and Waterloo
- RV1 between London Bridge and Charing Cross (NB I presume they mean Covent Garden, as the RV1 terminates there and does not go to Charing Cross)
- 15 between Cannon Street and Charing Cross
- 35/40/133/343 between London Bridge and Elephant & Castle
The DLR can be used without charge between Greenwich and Lewisham through the rebuilding
Ticket barriers will be programmed to allow National Rail, Oyster and Contactless tickets to pass through.
Full details are at www.thameslinkprogramme.co.uk and follow the links to Travel Advice.