- 1 May 16 Derek Fordham awarded Polar Medal
- 26 Apr 16 Pollution Monitoring
- 20 Apr 16 Royal Borough of Greenwich response to EGRA "win"
- 20 Apr 16 Greenwich Society pledges support for Judicial Review
- 19 Apr 16 EGRA wins permission for Judicial Review
- 18 Apr 16 Cruise Liner Terminal - a lesson from Sydney
- 31 Mar 16 Huge cruise ships will worsen London air pollution, campaigners warn
- 23 Mar 16 GLUG response to TfL Metro Rail Consultation
Other Societies and Groups
Ashburnham Triangle Association
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
East Greenwich Residents Association
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance