- 14 Nov 14 East Greenwich Residents Association
- 5 Nov 14 Have your say on the proposal for a new tunnel under the Thames at Silvertown
- 5 Nov 14 Greenwich Society Christmas Card
- 27 Oct 14 Management Committee Recruitment Opportunity
- 23 Oct 14 Toilet Charging in Greenwich Park - March 2015
- 15 Oct 14 Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 15 October 2014
- 28 Sep 14 "The best thing built in Greenwich for ages..."
- 28 Sep 14 Visit to Sands Films
- 25 Sep 14 September/October Newsletter
- 21 Sep 14 Greenwich School of Architecture review ? a generous, confident building
- More news
- Subscribe via RSS
Other Societies and Groups
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance