- 27 Jul 15 Rehearsed Reading of Controversial New Play
- 22 Jul 15 Angry Reaction to Approval of Liner Terminal
- 20 Jul 15 Read the latest Newsletter
- 20 Jul 15 St Alfege Restoration - the next phase
- 17 Jul 15 Mayor 'honoured' to attend the Society's Magna Carta party
- 17 Jul 15 Call to Reject the Cruise Liner Terminal
- 17 Jul 15 Stirling Prize Nomination for Stockwell Street
- 16 Jul 15 Honorary Award for Pieter van der Merwe
Other Societies and Groups
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance