- 19 May 15 Latest Greenwich Society Newsletter
- 14 May 15 Creative Arts Programme for Demelza Children's Hospice in Greenwich
- 14 May 15 The Four Fridas - on sale now!
- 13 May 15 Magna Carta Celebrations
- 11 May 15 London Ashridge Circle - events
- 8 May 15 Blackheath Joint Working Party
- 7 May 15 Changing the Face of Greenwich?
- 6 May 15 Magna Carta and West Greenwich
- 27 May 15 The Edge of Eternity
- 28 May 15 St Alfege Recital
- 28 May 15 Architecture for All: A Journey Into Baroque
- 30 May 15 St Alfege Recital
- 7 Jun 15 Blackheath Sundays
- 7 Jun 15 East Greenwich Pleasaunce Summer Festival
- 10 Jun 15 Volunteer Workshop on 1st World War Memorials
- 10 Jun 15 Tony Young: The Professor and the Women
Other Societies and Groups
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance