- 16 Jan 16 Q&A with Matthew Pennycook MP
- 15 Jan 16 New Member's Party
- 15 Jan 16 Circus Field Licence Application
- 12 Jan 16 Time's Up!
- 6 Jan 16 Why I cannot support the Mayor of London's Silvertown Tunnel Proposals
- 18 Dec 15 Ursula Bowyer's 90th Birthday
- 8 Dec 15 Greenwich Society response to TfL
- 8 Dec 15 Council's response to the TfL Silvertown tunnel consultation
- 16 Feb 16 David Ramzam on Sports history in Greenwich
- 24 Feb 16 Annual Architecture Richard Grierson Lecture
- 27 Feb 16 Quiz Night
- 15 Mar 16 An evening about the foot tunnels
- 19 Apr 16 Adrien Tierney-Jones on Pubs
- 10 May 16 Brian Strong on The East Greenwich Tidal Mill
- 14 Jun 16 Ian Bull on The Royal Arsenal - Then and Now
Other Societies and Groups
Ashburnham Triangle Association
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
East Greenwich Residents Association
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance