- 1 Sep 15 News from the Huguenots of Spitalfields
- 1 Sep 15 Joint Objections by the Greenwich Society, Westcombe Society and EGRA
- 28 Aug 15 Tall Ships and Fireworks
- 26 Aug 15 Mayor gives green light to liner terminal
- 19 Aug 15 East Greenwich Library - an Asset of Community Value
- 18 Aug 15 Mayor faces growing political opposition to Cruise Liner decision
- 27 Jul 15 Rehearsed Reading of Controversial New Play
- 22 Jul 15 Angry Reaction to Approval of Liner Terminal
- 5 Sep 15 Made in China
- 24 Sep 15 Faith near the City: The history of the French congregation in Greenwich
- 3 Oct 15 Borough Hall Fun Palace at Greenwich Dance
- 14 Oct 15 Annual General Meeting
- 18 Oct 15 Rehearsed Reading of Controversial New Play
- 28 Oct 15 Wine Tasting
- 11 Nov 15 Ravillious and Bawden: an artistic friendship
- 20 Nov 15 Samuel Pepys: Plague, Fire, Revolution
Other Societies and Groups
Ashburnham Triangle Association
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
East Greenwich Residents Association
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance