- 26 Mar 15 Bandstand Concerts in Greenwich Park
- 26 Mar 15 Mid-Summer Jazz Concert
- 26 Mar 15 Check before you travel by train this Easter
- 26 Mar 15 Petition to halt a faith school on the peninsula
- 26 Mar 15 Ballast Quay Oral Histories
- 26 Mar 15 St Alfege Lent and Holy Week Services
- 25 Mar 15 Survey on parking during the Olympics
- 17 Mar 15 Nelson in Greenwich
- 17 Mar 15 How Busy Is Your Train?
- 9 Mar 15 southeastern Stakeholder Forum
- More news
- Subscribe via RSS
- 28 Mar 15 St Alfege Recital
- 29 Mar 15 Violin & Piano
- 31 Mar 15 St Alfege Recital
- 1 Apr 15 Law and Order at Sea
- 2 Apr 15 St Alfege Recital
- 9 Apr 15 St Alfege Recital
- 11 Apr 15 A Walk around St James' and Mayfair
- 11 Apr 15 St Alfege Recital
- 15 Apr 15 Judging the Man Booker Prize
- 16 Apr 15 St Alfege Recital
- More diary dates
- Subscribe via RSS
Other Societies and Groups
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance