- 22 Apr 14 Friends of Westcombe Woodlands
- 22 Apr 14 Blackheath Joint Working Party
- 22 Apr 14 Greenwich+Docklands International Festival
- 22 Apr 14 Coming to Trinity Buoy Wharf
- 22 Apr 14 southeastern Stakeholder Newsletter
- 7 Apr 14 Plans to redevelop Greenwich Peninsula factory will also provide new homes
- 28 Mar 14 Before the traffic ... a new acquisition for the NMM
- 27 Mar 14 Nelson has returned to the Trafalgar Tavern
- 18 Mar 14 March Newsletter 2014
- 13 Mar 14 On-Line Membership
- More news
- Subscribe via RSS
Other Societies and Groups
The Ashburnham Triangle Association (the ATA) was formed in the mid 1970s to preserve and promote awareness of the Ashburnham Triangle area, and to share an enthusiasm for, and an interest in, the Triangle’s residents, history, property and life.
Beware of the Trees - a blog
"So, yes, here we are. In Greenwich. And – blimey, it’s a rum bloody place, isn’t it? In fact, the whole of South-East London’s a rum bloody place. And the other day I thought that maybe those of you who fancy yourselves locals might be interested to know what an outsider – someone from Over The Water, as it were – makes of it...."
CABE (Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment)
DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
The Forum @ Greenwich is a community-based organisation working to promote social inclusion and create opportunities for people living in Greenwich.
East Greenwich Pleasaunce is a small, historic park in East Greenwich and a much valued open space in an area which has very little of it.
A voluntary organisation dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths
London Underground - the Tube
Conservatoire of Music and Dance